5-14-21 OE Friday Hand #1

Ask questions, discuss and debate your strategies, euchre polls and more
Post Reply
User avatar
Dlan
Site Admin
Posts: 671
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:08 pm
Location: Ohio

5-14-21 OE Friday Hand #1

Unread post by Dlan » Sat May 15, 2021 11:07 am

I think most readers of OE know that trump is the best lead when holding 3 trump in first and dealer calls. It is also correct when 2nd seat assists.

Image

https://worldofcardgames.com/#!replayer ... %3A1%7D%5D



Richardb02
Posts: 746
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:57 pm
Location: Florida

Unread post by Richardb02 » Sat May 15, 2021 11:34 am

For clarification, I think you meant, when 2nd Seat (S2) assists?

User avatar
Dlan
Site Admin
Posts: 671
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:08 pm
Location: Ohio

Unread post by Dlan » Sat May 15, 2021 1:57 pm

Richardb02 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 11:34 am
For clarification, I think you meant, when 2nd Seat (S2) assists?
Sure, that's what I meant.

Fixed :oops:

irishwolf
Posts: 1273
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:33 pm

Unread post by irishwolf » Sat May 15, 2021 2:58 pm

The real question is, should the Dealer have signaled by tossing the AS instead of the KS on trick 2?

Tbolt65
Posts: 795
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:14 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Unread post by Tbolt65 » Sat May 15, 2021 2:59 pm

Good bag by seat 1, the person in seat 1 was having a lot of good hands to do this with friday night. As we see here, he gets the euchre. One of many in the night.


Tbolt65
Edward

Dlan wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 11:07 am
I think most readers of OE know that trump is the best lead when holding 3 trump in first and dealer calls. It is also correct when 2nd seat assists.

Image

https://worldofcardgames.com/#!replayer ... %3A1%7D%5D

RedDuke
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:22 am

Unread post by RedDuke » Sat May 29, 2021 1:05 am

irishwolf wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:58 pm
The real question is, should the Dealer have signaled by tossing the AS instead of the KS on trick 2?
I would have...

With the dealer having three spades though, there's a decent chance that somebody has a void and can trump in.

Post Reply