Ask questions, discuss and debate your strategies, euchre polls and more
- Site Admin
- Posts: 671
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:08 pm
- Location: Ohio
There was a time when the only way to test a euchre hand was to lay it out on a table and simulate playing the hand. While that worked great, if you wanted to try a different strategy you had to start over by re-dealing. However, when using the OhioEuchre workshop, re-dealing is no longer necessary. Simply select your cards once and replay them as many times as you'd like.
* There are three separate ways to test a hand.
1) Deal all 4 hands – Does just as it says. Replay will let you play the hand over.
2) Select dealer + Turn - Here you have a way to select the dealer's hand plus the turn card, the workshop then deals the other hands.
* The dealer's hand and the turn cards are saved and you may re-deal the other 3 hands over automatically. This gives a simple way to test scenarios such as should I call alone.
3) Select individual seat – Here you have a way to select and lay-out all hands. As with the other features, they can be re-played.