On the spot euchre call-outs

Ask questions, discuss and debate your strategies, euchre polls and more
Tbolt65

On the spot euchre call-outs

Unread post by Tbolt65 » Sat May 01, 2021 4:56 pm

I'm starting a thread for those who wish to play partners, four mans or what ever. When ever , where ever, anytime of the day or night.

Ok so to start this soon to be Super thread. I'm looking for a partner to play with at either. PlayOk.com World of Cardgames, 3D Euchre, Trickster or even Karman(we will be playing in friendly and playing standard euchre because screw go under).

Any takers???

Tbolt76 = Playok.com Euchre
Tbolt65 = world of card games
[email protected] to add for 3D Euchre (when added it will show me as Tbolt65/Edward as typed)

Tbolt65 = Trickster
Tbolt65, Tbolt76, euchrepro76 = Karman
Tbolt65 = Nidink.com euchre (I forgot I had an account there. Irishwolf had to remind me.)

For this first Euchre on the spot, I'll give to about 3pm pacific/6pm eastern, 5pm central to see if I get any takers then I officially close the request until anyone else posts a request or I repost a request.

I think it would be helpful for all those wishing to hook up to give yourself a window so that when people do respond. They can be reasonably assured your still looking with-in the time frame and will check back here frequently in said time frame.

Tbolt65
Edward
Last edited by Tbolt65 on Sat May 01, 2021 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

irishwolf

Unread post by irishwolf » Sat May 01, 2021 9:26 pm

You missed one NIDINK.COM EUCHRE They have tournaments on the hour. It's a pretty good site. Far better than trickster where things are really stacked. I can't do that now but maybe down the road a bit . . .

Tbolt65

Unread post by Tbolt65 » Wed May 05, 2021 10:25 pm

8 pm pst. Anyone available?

Tbolt65
Edward

Edit: Closed as of 8:32pm pst.

irishwolf

Unread post by irishwolf » Thu May 06, 2021 12:53 am

I will team up with you but on NIDINK.com euchre. They have tournaments on the hour. Just go to WWW.NIDINK.COM, get registered, let me know your screen name. You can pick a day and time but Monday & Friday. They play until midnight EST everyday. You can get to it play robots or just let me know. We can kick some butt. I think the same shuffler is on Nidnik that is does WOCG. i do not like Trickster or Karman, not for me.
Look for "Take me to the games" , and then look for Euchre:
Euchre Social & Euchre Tour is the tournaments or Euchre Social random, has robots or others coming in and out. I don't play there often anymore but will if you are game. About 20% are pretty good players.

I played tonight. First game, Jack up, terrible hand and I donated. My partner says, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY?
I said, ARE YOU KIDDIN ME?
We proceeded to win 3 games in a row. But she made a bunch of mistakes. Like I assisted, sloughed to a trick she trumped and she led to my slough and held what I could have trumped for a march.
I called next with a low trump, she had all the rest.
I could have ordered her on another, Jack up, I passed and she went alone for 4.
Then last game, she had a chance to use her Right but sloughed instead. I was behind the maker. I had the left and both fell on the last trick. Enough to you know what. . . Lots of dumb you know what. This game is not that hard.

IRISHWOLF

Tbolt65

Unread post by Tbolt65 » Thu May 06, 2021 1:33 am

Ok, well tommorrow is out because , I got euchre after work on Thursday. I just got done with Wes just now, Im going to bed. How about Saturday. Pick a time and I do have a Nick at Nidink. I forgot I had one. I had made one 7 years ago wh en I was messing around. So let me know on a time for Saturday then Irishwolf?

Tbolt65
Edward

irishwolf

Unread post by irishwolf » Thu May 06, 2021 9:56 am

I can do Saturday, any time after 6 pm EST. How about 7 EST? I am flexible on time after 6 (got outside work to do before).
My screen name there is Phubis321. Meet in Euchre Social first?

Tbolt65

Unread post by Tbolt65 » Thu May 06, 2021 10:11 am

7pm est works. Ok, euchre social it is to meet. For some reason if there are problems check back here for updates or directions.

Tbolt65
Edward

irishwolf

Unread post by irishwolf » Thu May 06, 2021 10:32 am

10 - 4. I can send you a Private message with my phone #?

Tbolt65

Unread post by Tbolt65 » Thu May 06, 2021 11:42 am

Sure

Tbolt65

Unread post by Tbolt65 » Sat May 08, 2021 3:45 am

irishwolf wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:32 am
Sure, don't forget to send me.

Tbolt65
Edward

Tbolt65

Unread post by Tbolt65 » Sat May 08, 2021 6:43 pm

Tbolt65 wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 3:45 am
irishwolf wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:32 am
Sure, don't forget to send me.

Tbolt65
Edward
Its getting close to game time. Wolf dont forget to send me info, via pms. Thanks. It will help coordinate things easier.

Tbolt65
Edward

Tbolt65

Unread post by Tbolt65 » Sat May 08, 2021 10:49 pm

Thanks for the 3hrs and 49mins of power euchre Irishwolf, had fun. Good games.

Tbolt65
Edward

edit: that was not an Eric Zalas reference what so ever by the way.

irishwolf

Unread post by irishwolf » Sun May 09, 2021 12:52 am

10 - 4 on the games. I enjoyed it to play with someone who knows what is going on. I lost count but I am sure we must have played close to 35 games or more. Probably lost maybe 6 games, not sure. Some really cool plays here and there (offense & defense). The sniffer was working quite well most of the time. Then the 'hinny" icon, that was hilarious. A couple calls here and there I wish I had back. I don't think I passed on 2R hardly at all (keep the pressure on). When I have a helper hand in all suits, I sometimes pass and you can call anything. You should have observed that.

Can't save hands on Nidink, but who cares.

You need to know that on Nidink, off suit aces are almost always in play (over 90%) and you have to promote your King. Loners run in streaks, just like WOCG. And that site does deal Next to the dealer side at too high a frequency.

Now that you have gotten use to it, we will have to do some tournaments, occur on the Hour. So instead of Euchre Social, you click on Euchre Tour. Same set up once you get there.

I did send you a Private message on OE. Did you click on it? Let me know, if you go to the upper right when you sign in here to OE.

Later,

Tbolt65

Unread post by Tbolt65 » Sun May 09, 2021 1:17 am

irishwolf wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 12:52 am
10 - 4 on the games. I enjoyed it to play with someone who knows what is going on. I lost count but I am sure we must have played close to 35 games or more. Probably lost maybe 6 games, not sure. Some really cool plays here and there (offense & defense). The sniffer was working quite well most of the time. Then the 'hinny" icon, that was hilarious. A couple calls here and there I wish I had back. I don't think I passed on 2R hardly at all (keep the pressure on). When I have a helper hand in all suits, I sometimes pass and you can call anything. You should have observed that.

Can't save hands on Nidink, but who cares.

You need to know that on Nidink, off suit aces are almost always in play (over 90%) and you have to promote your King. Loners run in streaks, just like WOCG. And that site does deal Next to the dealer side at too high a frequency.

Now that you have gotten use to it, we will have to do some tournaments, occur on the Hour. So instead of Euchre Social, you click on Euchre Tour. Same set up once you get there.

I did send you a Private message on OE. Did you click on it? Let me know, if you go to the upper right when you sign in here to OE.

Later,
Yeah we played a lot of games. I lost track(I was keeping score but lost track)but I can be reasonably certain we didn't lose more than 8 games, could be less though. We played for nearly four hours and we got a lot of games in too. "Every gun makes it's own tune" ala The good, the bad and the ugly. Every site has it's own quirks and one can pick up on that by playing there a lot and take advantage of some of the nuances that go with it.

Yeah don't worry about the mistakes and having some hands back. That's part of the game and that's just how it is sometimes. Key thing is not making a habit on it, ;)

Yeah I saw your helpers. As you should when you have partners that will call. You have that trust and it makes it easier if they pass. You know exactly what to call when it gets back to you.

Nope didn't get the private message here at OE. Did you ever get mine? I sent you a while back about Eric Zalas?? i sent you two of them. Double check and I will too to see if we are not on the disliked list. I'll make sure you are added to friends so that it won't cause any problems to be on the safe side.

edit: It wont let me add you as friend for some reason. Your name is red, while other people's name is black. Hmm? I resent you that Eric Zalas private pm though. I hope you get it and can respond then maybe you can resend what you sent to me earlier perhaps?

Tbolt65
Edward

Tbolt65

Unread post by Tbolt65 » Sun May 23, 2021 11:30 pm

Anyone down for Euchre right now??? This invite is open until I close it out, or say it's closed.

Tbolt65
Edward

Edit: Closed as of 9:35pm pacific.