MY QUEEN OF HEARTS

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
Just keep in mind this is a family-friendly site - KEEP it clean
irishwolf

MY QUEEN OF HEARTS

Unread post by irishwolf » Sun May 09, 2021 1:32 am

Want to hear a funny, or maybe not so funny story?

I do a lot of euchre statistical test. Working on a book, for a long time. My Granddaughter says, I think this is going to be a book of statistical hands, pages and pages of them. And my wife says, "WHEN IS IT GOING TO END?" I always reply, SOON!

She just does not seem to understand. And she only has played this game a couple of times. I tried to teach her but she could not get passed the Left bower. Kept forgetting it was a trump, follow suit. I said, "I don't understand why you can't get that right?" She quit on me then and there. Never to return to the euchre table.

She is threatening me more each day, one more test, one more damn page of hands. She says, "I might divorce you, damned Irishman. You seem to be married to a Deck of cards."

But I know she won't. She can't leave me. I am her Right Bower. But just like in Euchre, one has to be careful as anything can and will happen. LOL,

I just might trade her in for the QUEEN OF HEARTS!

P.S. Don't tell her I said that.

~IRISHWOLF

Richardb02

Unread post by Richardb02 » Sun May 09, 2021 8:37 am

My fellow Right Bower, both of us has been Euchred by our QUEEN OF HEARTS!! :lol:

My wife doesn’t play Euchre either. She hasn’t even tried! Mrs Richardb02 and I are blessed because she doesn’t!! There is a God, He trumps the euchre gods!!!

Happy Mother’s Day!