Rant

A euchre forum, which focuses mainly on the advanced strategies and statistics used by experienced players, can be a little overwhelming to a new player.
We are here to help.
knglenny

Rant

Unread post by knglenny » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:23 pm

Okay so forgive me I don't remember everything, but I was playing a game on 3d euchre this morning.

Game starts I'm in S1. Comes around to me in R2, standard next call, I had 9-10-K in next and two suited, 9-10 green. We got euchred. Okay that happens.

Next hand I'm dealing, order up the right, I was 3 suited with off junk and right, king, queen, cards feel bad and my partner was empty, euchred. So 4-0, then the following hand they score, nothing major. So 5-0. Then my partner deals, orders up and we take a point, 5-1 we are down.

Then my partner is in 3rd seat, calls reverse next in R2. I only had the 9 of trump and rainbow, nothing higher than a queen with no jacks. I lead the 9, we get euchred, they called on left-10. 7-1 we are down.

He starts spamming no ways and nice ones. I'm dealing now, queen of diamonds is up, he orders me up, says he's going alone and rage quits. Obviously we get set. 9-1 we are down and now I have a bot.

We rallied and ended up losing 7-10. I'm sure I made mistakes, but just not cool. I feel solid about my calls.

Anyway just needed to vent.

Richardb02

Unread post by Richardb02 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:49 pm

Continue posting. Rant on!! You are helping others to fully enjoy, the simple but yet complex, nuances of winning Euchre.

knglenny

Unread post by knglenny » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:39 pm

haha, thank you. It should not have got me so riled up, but I was pissed for like an hour. My wife even asked me about it and rolled her eyes when I tried to explain :lol: