We play standard partners Euchre consisting of 6 games, each played to 10 points.
* The entry fee is $5.00 per person with prizes for up to 3 places (depending on number of participants). Placements are determined by number of wins per team, followed by number of points obtained per team.
* We start at 7 PM sharp. Please arrive by 6:45 PM to sign in. Bring your partner! If you don't have a partner, contact Amy (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 1PM on Wednesday and she will try to find you one!! If you show up without a partner there is no guarantee that you will get to play.
* On most evenings, our games are completed by 10 PM.
* We also play quarters. When you call trump and get euchred you put a quarter in the pot. At the end of the night we randomly draw a name of someone to win all the quarters...There can be A LOT of them!! Those who place in the money are not eligible to win the quarters.
* Our goal is to provide a professionally run tournament in a relaxed environment where everyone can have fun and enjoy playing cards. While euchre can be a competitive game, we focus on the social side. We do ask that you have basic knowledge of how to play euchre. The tournament is not structured for teaching.