Thanks for stopping by. You are currently logged in as a Guest
To join our euchre community, please Register or Log in
We play standard partners Euchre consisting of 6 games, each played to 10 points.
* The entry fee is $5.00 per person with prizes for up to 3 places (depending on number of participants). Placements are determined by number of wins per team, followed by number of points obtained per team.
* We start at 7 PM sharp. Please arrive by 6:45 PM to sign in. Bring your partner! If you don't have a partner, contact Amy ([email protected]) before 1PM on Wednesday and she will try to find you one!! If you show up without a partner there is no guarantee that you will get to play.
* On most evenings, our games are completed by 10 PM.
* We also play quarters. When you call trump and get euchred you put a quarter in the pot. At the end of the night we randomly draw a name of someone to win all the quarters...There can be A LOT of them!! Those who place in the money are not eligible to win the quarters.
* Our goal is to provide a professionally run tournament in a relaxed environment where everyone can have fun and enjoy playing cards. While euchre can be a competitive game, we focus on the social side. We do ask that you have basic knowledge of how to play euchre. The tournament is not structured for teaching.
Just like talking Euchre with like-minded individuals? Have a question on how to play a particular hand? Would like to share your expertise with other Euchre players from around the world? The OhioEuchre forum is designed just for you.
Just learning? Our forum includes a entire section dedicated to those that are new to Euchre.