Thanks for stopping by. You are currently logged in as a Guest
To join our euchre community, please Register or Log in
1) Thou shalt not pass a biddable hand.
2) Thou shalt counteth upon thy partner for one trick.
3) Thou shalt not trumpeth thy partner's ace.
4) Thou shalt trumpeth thy partner's king.
5) Thou shalt leadeth trump to thy partner's order.
6) Thou shalt not leadeth trump to thine opponent's order.
7) When thou hath ordered trump, leadeth thy right bower to smite thy foes.
8) Ordereth not the right bower unto thy partner's hand unless thou canst go alone.
9) Goeth alone whenever thou canst, unless thy team hath eight or nine points.
10) Thou shalt not complaineth about the cards the Lord thy Euchre God hath bestowed upon you.
These commandments are a good starting place for those that are new to the game. Every player should know these. As skill level increases, one will find there are times when one should deviate from these. It is better to learn to walk before trying to run.
After reading this page you may want to look at a list of
"The top things done wrong in a game"
Just like talking Euchre with like-minded individuals? Have a question on how to play a particular hand? Would like to share your expertise with other Euchre players from around the world? The OhioEuchre forum is designed just for you.
Just learning? Our forum includes a entire section dedicated to those that are new to Euchre.