Weekly Euchre Tournaments
* Join our Euchre family at Roadhouse 66 Bar & Grille
for an enjoyable evening of playing cards *
We are an ever-expanding group of euchre enthusiasts ranging from beginners to those that have enjoyed euchre for many years. This is a social group for anyone interested in making new friends while playing euchre. In our diverse group, you will meet many great people from all over central Ohio that enjoy getting together with friend and playing cards.
We play at Roadhouse 66 Bar & Grille, 480 E Wilson Bridge Rd, Worthington, OH
* Our games start at 7:00 p.m sharp so please try to arrive a little early to give us time to get every one signed in. *
We invite all euchre players of any experience level to join us at Roadhouse 66 Bar & Grille, 480 E Wilson Bridge Rd, Worthington, OH
We play standard partners Euchre consisting of 6 games (to 10 point games).
The entry fee is $5.00 per person
* Our Rules *
* To determine the first deal of the game, cards will be dealt face up until a player receives any Jack. That player then becomes the dealer.
* COUNT YOUR CARDS! Misdeals are re-dealt.
* A "NATURAL TRUMP" is NOT required. Any player may request (order) the dealer to pick up the up card with any holding. The dealer's partner may tell his partner to "Pick it up" and will NOT be required to go alone.
* A card laid is a card played.
* Penalties *
* RENEGE: - There are no exceptions to the Ruling for a Renege! Loss of bid and the non offending team is awarded two points.
* RENEGE AGAINST A LONE: - the side which declares the loner, will score four points. If the declaring team reneges, the non offending team is awarded four points.
* LEAD OUT OF TURN: - Loss of bid and the non offending team is awarded two points. (4 points if on a lone call)
* Game Play *
* Trump Cube - If any player requests using the trump cube, then it must be used the entire set. It is up to everyone at that table to see that the cube is properly set. (Please DO NOT ask what trump is)
* Traming - (The rest are mine) If any player requests that the hands be play out, then it must be done the entire set.
* We recommend that cards are not to be tossed to the middle of the table. Instead, each player makes their play by placing a card in front of them to form a " square ".
* When bidding please use "PASS", "PICK IT UP", or ALONE.
* Scoring *
* If the bidding team takes at least 3 tricks in a hand they shall receive 1 point.
* If the bidding team takes all 5 tricks they will receive 2 points.
* If one team member goes alone and takes all 5 tricks, that team shall receive 4 points
* If a team member goes alone and takes 3 or 4 tricks, that team shall receive 1 point.
* If bidding team fails to take 3 tricks (Euchred) the opposing team receives 2 points.
* If bidding team is Euchred on a lone the opposing team receives 2 points.
* The first team reaching a score of 10 points wins. A total of 13 points per game is possible.
* The winner is determined by total number of games won. Points will break any ties.
* The deal *
* We play 'stick the dealer' meaning if everyone passes in second round, then the dealer has to name trump. There are no re-deals.